Contact Us

286-294 Main Road
Glenorchy TAS 7010

Phone: 03 6271 1111

If you ever have any doubts about who to contact, our office staff will be more than happy to help you.

The FAQs below may also be of some help.

Q: Who do I contact if I have a concern about how my child is progressing in a particular subject or need an update?

A: The classroom teacher. You can call the school and a message will be given to the teacher to contact you, or you could email the school using the form above.

Q: Who do I contact if I have a concern about how my child is progressing across multiple subjects?

A: The Year Coordinators (Junior/Senior) will be the best person to assist you with this. They can be contacted by calling the school or sending us an email by using the form above.

Q: I feel like a teacher or Year Coordinator has not been able to help me, who do I contact?

A: The office will put you in contact with an Assistant Principal and they can help you.

Q: What do I do if my issue is still unresolved?

A: Please contact the office and ask for a meeting with the Principal.

Q: How do I get in touch with the Principal or other members of the school leadership team?

A: If the matter is urgent, you are best to telephone the school office and give the office staff some details of the matter and then they can pass this onto the appropriate person and give them a sense of how urgent it is. For non-urgent matters, you may wish to contact the member of the school leadership team directly using the email address listed here.

Q: What if there is a problem that I feel the school has not been able to help me resolve?

A: In the event that you feel there is an issue that you have not been able to resolve with the school, you may choose to contact Learning Services South by either emailing or calling (03) 6165 6466

Q: How do I download the School Zine App?

A: Please see the instruction sheet below and call the office if you need any help: